Welcome to the TELL Delaware Website
Click the link below to view the 2017 survey results.
Welcome to TELL Delaware
As educators, our commitment to providing all children with a high quality education remains steadfast. That is why we are urging every school-based, certificated educator to complete the TELL Delaware(Teaching, Empowering, Leading, and Learning) survey.
The TELL Delaware Survey helps gather information regarding teaching conditions and enables us to identify ways to better support and empower educators. When teachers succeed, Delaware students succeed. I urge every educator in the state to participate in this year’s survey.
Why Choose TELL?
- TELL is an online, anonymous school survey.
- TELL is for all school-based, licensed educators and instructional staff, including administrators.
- Access to TELL is available 24/7 using any internet connection.
- The results are one component of an on-going process for collaborative school improvement planning.
- Teaching and learning conditions matter for teachers; they matter for kids.