Canyon county warrants

Canyon county warrants DEFAULT

Canyon County Warrants and Arrest Records Search

NO, you will not be able to do an arrest warrant search in Canyon County, ID through online means but you can find details on the most recent detentions effected by the local police on the website of the sheriff’s department. Another exclusive aspect of conducting crime history inquiries in the area is that it does not take as much running around as in the other parts of the state.

For those of you who want to know about the arrests made over the last few days, you can refer to

However, if you have a regular and complete search for active warrants on your mind, you can approach the judiciary and law enforcement at the same location.

The offices of the clerk of court and the magistrate which make up the judicial network in the area along with the department of the sheriff all work out 1115 Albany St, Caldwell, ID 83605. So, you could save a lot of time if your investigation on Canyon County arrest records and outstanding warrants needs to encompass more than one justice department.

This would typically be the case when you are seeking more than a simple criminal history background report. Of course, you can find information on Canyon County outstanding warrants as well as arrests from all the three agencies mentioned above. However, along with this, there is also a lot of supplemental data up for grabs.

This includes details on civil cases which can be accessed by rummaging through the court dockets database held by the county clerk’s office. Similarly, a casual visit to the police station would be enough to spot the pictures and details on several most wanted criminals who have managed to escape arrests. The magistrate’s court will not just be able to provide details on arrest warrants but also on criminal summons and other judicial orders.

In Canyon County, Idaho, nearly 5000 crimes are reported annually. Fortunately, heinous, violent acts such as murder, assault and rape account for less than 10% of that figure. However, this may change rapidly in response to the rise of over 50% in the rate of such crimes in recent years.


Canyon County Criminal Records & Warrants (Idaho)

  1. Public Records
  2. Criminal Records & Warrants
  3. Idaho
  4. Canyon County

Search for free Canyon County, ID Criminal Records & Warrants, including Canyon County warrant searches, arrest records, police & sheriff records, most wanted lists, sex offender registries, and more.

Canyon County Police Departments

Get Criminal Records & Warrants from 8 Police Departments in Canyon County, ID

Canyon County Sheriff Department

Get Criminal Records & Warrants from 1 Sheriff Department in Canyon County, ID

Canyon County Probation Department

Get Criminal Records & Warrants from 1 Probation Department in Canyon County, ID

Canyon County Criminal Records & Warrants Databases

The Canyon County Criminal Records & Warrants (Idaho) links below open in a new window and will take you to third party websites that are useful for finding Canyon County public records. Editorial staff monitor and update these links on a frequent basis.

Criminal Records & Warrants near Canyon County

Canyon County Public Records

  1. 2007 gmc truck
  2. Trijicon aurora
  3. Eye wash cover
  4. Minecraft fantasy build

Resources Page

Landlord Tenant Guidelines
Link to the Idaho Attorney General website, landlord tenant guidelines page.

Image of Lady JusticeIdaho Statutes & Titles
Online repository for all Idaho laws, maintained by the State of Idaho, and has the most current statute updates. See Chapter 18 for criminal codes and chapter 49 for traffic codes.

Independently maintained repository for all Idaho statutes, that is also searchable. (May not have the most current statute updates.)

Nampa City Code
Online repository for all city of Nampa ordinances, both criminal and civil.

Canyon County Code
Online repository for all Canyon County ordinances, both criminal and civil.

Idaho State Judiciary Repository
Court repository site for the state of Idaho. This site contains case status and disposition information for criminal cases that have gone or are going through the Idaho Courts system.

Findlaw is a searchable legal database, with information on nearly every aspect of the law, both criminal and civil code as well as case law.

Ada County Warrants
Warrants repository for all Ada County wanted persons.

Offender Search
Idaho Department of Corrections repository for all persons currently under state custody.

Sex Offender Search
Idaho State Police sex offender registry search page. This page has multiple search criteria to assist you in checking for offenders in your area.

C.C.R - Viciouz

Canyon County Warrant Search (Idaho)

Perform a free Canyon County, ID public warrant search, including warrant records, checks, lookups, databases, inquiries, lists, and bench warrant searches.

The Canyon County Warrant Search (Idaho) links below open in a new window and take you to third party websites that provide access to Canyon County public records. Editors frequently monitor and verify these resources on a routine basis.

Help others by sharing new links and reporting broken links.

Canyon County Arrest Warrants Canyon County, Idaho arrest warrants by name, including mugshots, DOB, warrant number and charges.

Canyon County Child Support Warrants Canyon County, Idaho child support warrants list, including names, photos and last known addresses.

City of Caldwell Police Department Website City of Caldwell, Idaho Police Department website including an overview, contact information, news, warrants and crime prevention tips.

Canyon County Warrant Searches

A Canyon County Warrant Search provides detailed information on whether an individual has any outstanding warrants for his or her arrest in Canyon County, Idaho. These warrants may be issued by local or Canyon County law enforcement agencies, and they are signed by a judge. A Warrant lookup checks Canyon County public records to determine whether any active warrants have been issued for a particular person.

Learn about Warrant Searches, including:
  • How to perform warrant searches online
  • Where to look up Canyon County outstanding and active warrants
  • How to check if you have a warrant out for your arrest
  • How to find Canyon County Police and Sheriff's Department Warrants
  • If background checks show warrants

Warrant Search near Canyon County

Canyon County Public Records


County warrants canyon

Do I get a “Civil Standby” to get my things?
It depends on what kind of protection order you have or what the judge has ordered. NCO’s (No Contact Orders) are automatically given a one-time Civil Standby. It say’s so in the body of the order. It also tells you how to arrange this by calling into Dispatch and making arrangements through them. If you find you need to more than that, than you will have to go back to court and request another Civil Stand By from the judge. You get 15 minutes to remove items and tools necessary for employment and personal belongings.

Note: CPOR’s (Civil Protection Orders) do not automatically come with a Civil Stand By. You have to request one from the judge when you go before him.

How do I cancel/dismiss my Civil Protection Order?
Only a Judge can do this. You must request it in writing just like a modification and wait to hear if the Judge grants your request. Often Judges will not dismiss a temporary order until the hearing date that was set when you received your initial order.

How do I get a Civil Protection Order?
An application for a Civil Protection Order must be filled out and turned in to the civil clerk counter on the 2nd floor of the Courthouse in Caldwell no later than 11:30 Monday-Friday. You will need to provide the Court with as much information as possible in regards to the parties involved (i.e. full names, date of birth, current living and working addresses) because once the Judge issues a temporary Protection Order the Sheriff’s Office must serve the other party a copy of the order for the document to be in effect and enforceable by law. You will be instructed to return the same day at 1:45 to see a Judge at which time he will determine if your request meets the criteria for a Civil Protection Order.

How will I know when the other party is served their copy of the order?
Ask the Deputy when you are served your copy to make a note of your request and our office will call you once the order is served OR you can call into our office and ask. Contact our Dispatch Center (454-7531) if it is after hours or on the weekend.

I have a Protection Order from another county or state that needs to be served. Can you help me?
Yes. If it is an order issued in the state of Idaho and you provided the court with an address within our county they will send it directly to us to get the other party served. If your order is issued in another state then it is your responsibility to get us a certified copy for service. You will also need to provide us with the address of the court that needs to receive the Return of Service. There is not a charge for serving Civil Protection Orders.

I was granted temporary custody of children and the other party has them, now what?
It is very important that you make sure the Judge is aware of this while you are in court so your order will reflect that law enforcement can assist you in getting the children back into your custody. Once you are given your copy of the temporary order after court you need to go to the Sheriff Records Counter on the 1st floor of the Courthouse to make arrangement through our department to retrieve the protected children and serve the other party.

What do I do if the other party violates the order once served?
It is important that you report the violation to law enforcement. You need to report the violation to the agency where the violation occurred.

Example: if you live in Nampa City limits and that is where the violation occurred then you would call Nampa Police Department. If the violation occurred at your work and you worked in Ada County then you would make the report through Ada County.

What happens if the other party doesn’t get served or show up for court?
As long as you show up and attend the mandatory orientation class the Judge can Re-issue the temporary order allowing us more time to find and serve the other party if the temporary order was never served. If the other party was served and doesn’t come to court, the Judge can proceed with issuing a permanent order.

What if I have an NCO/CPOR with the person I have children with and I want to see my kids? Or what if I have business or household budget problems that need to be dealt with? How can I do any of this without contact?
You will have to go back to court and explain to the judge your situation. If the judge feels it’s appropriate or needed, he/she will modify or amend the order to allow for certain things. Be very specific about what you need.

What if something needs to be changed on the Protection Order before the next court date?
For Example: Mistakes, missed information, address changes

Either party can go to the civil clerk counter on the 2nd floor of the Courthouse and request a modification of the Civil Protection Order. Do not assume because you request a change that the Judge will grant it. Both parties will be served by law enforcement when a Judge modifies an order. You can call our office to follow up on the status of any such requests.

What is a Civil Stand By? How do I get my belongings back?
Often parties involved are living together when a CPO is issued. A Civil Stand By is a court order allowing law enforcement to assist you (or the other party involved) in picking up necessary belongings. If either party is granted a Civil Stand By on the Civil Protection Order they need to contact Dispatch to arrange an Officer to meet with them. A Civil Stand By does not give them permission to go on their own and retrieve their belongings.

What is the difference between a Civil Protection Order and a No Contact Order?
A Civil Protection Order is a court ordered document requested by an individual. It’s purpose is to protect them (or minors involved) from a domestic violence situation where they are mentally and/or physically fearful for their safety. A No Contact Order is issued by a Judge after someone has already been charged with a criminal offense.

What is the difference between a NCO and a CPOR?
An NCO is ordered by the judge in court and the victim has no say in it. A CPOR is requested by the victim from a judge.

Canyon County Convicts


You will also be interested:


1205 1206 1207 1208 1209