How to Transfer Apps from Samsung to Samsung
When you switch from an old Samsung phone to a new Samsung, transferring the Apps you have been using every day can be a trouble. You will have to download and install the apps from the Google Play Store again which may take you a lot of time.
So, if you want to know how to transfer apps from Samsung to Samsung along with the data files, then you need to go through this guide. Here we have gathered some useful and effective techniques here. Let’s explore them.
Method 1. Transfer Apps by Samsung Smart Switch
You must have heard about the Samsung Smart Switch at some point, it is a mobile app developed by Samsung itself to help users transfer a variety of data including messages, media files, contacts. If you are wondering how to transfer apps from Samsung to Samsung with Smart Switch, follow the steps below:
- Find the Smart Switch App in the Galaxy Store or in the Play Store. Install the app on both the devices and keep them within 50 cm of distance from each other.
- Launch the app on both phones and establish a connection. As the phones are connected, the list of data types that can be shared with the help of this app will be displayed on the screen.
- Select the data that you want to transfer and click on the Transfer button on the phone from which you want to transfer the data.
- Now, on the target device, you will get a pop-up message that prompts you to receive data. Hit on the Ok button to confirm the transfer and wait.
- When the transfer is complete, press the Done button and exit the application.
Method 2. Transfer Apps from Samsung to Samsung by One Click
If you don’t want to go through much hassle to know how to transfer apps from one Samsung phone to another, then use MobileTrans. This application software is specially designed for users who often switch their devices.
With the help of this one tool, users can transfer data from iPhone, Android, Windows Phone and others as well. So, whether it is the mobile apps, media files, contacts, messages, or any other data, you can share all the data from one device o another with just one click.
MobileTrans - Phone Transfer
Transfer Apps from Samsung to Samsung Eaisly
- • Extremely easy to use with an intuitive interface that does not need any technical background.
- • Supports the direct phone to phone transfer of data for photos, videos, music, contacts, call logs, bookmarks, messages, notes, and so much more.
- • Compatible with 6000+ different phone models and even supports the cross-platform transfer of data like iOS to Android (and vice versa).
- • Data would remain 100% intact and it would not be saved anywhere in between.
4,085,556 people have downloaded it
To learn how to move apps from Android to Android, follow the guide given below:
- Launch the program on your system and connect both the devices to it. Select "Phone Transfer".
- Specify the source device and which is the target device and select the data types that you want to transfer from one device to another.
- Press the Start button and the software will initiate the sequence. Keep your phones connected to the system and wait as the transfer is processed.
With the help of MobileTrans, you won't have to wait longer than you expected as it is quick and efficient. No matter how much data you need to transfer, this tool will handle everything with care.
Method 3. Using CLONEit to Move the Apps between Samsung
There is another application that you may have heard of, and it is CLONEit. This app can also help you to learn how to transfer Apps from Samsung to Samsung and to other Android devices as well. This application has been in the market for quite some time. And over time, the developers have made smart changes in the app so that you can send SMS, call logs, media files, and even system settings to the new phone.
To use this tool, you have to follow the steps below:
- Download/Install the app from the Play Store on both devices. Launch the app and establish a connection.
- From the sender's phone, select the data that you want to transfer and click on the Start button and wait as the data is transferred.
- Make sure that you keep both the phones close otherwise the process will get interrupted. You might have to wait a long time for the process to finish up.
A Comparison Of Above Solutions:
As we have mentioned several methods on how to move apps on Samsung S8/S9 or any other model, it is time to compare the solutions. We are going to compare the solutions on the basis of some common and vital features to ensure that you get the best solution.
|Features||MobileTrans||Samsung Smart Switch||CLONEit|
|Supported Types||All types of data including contacts, text messages, calendar, call logs, photos, app data, and apps.||Contacts, calendars, messages, media files, and app data.||12 types of mobile data can be transferred with this application|
|Supported Devices||Over 6000 devices||For Android 4.0 or higher only||Requires Android 2.3 or up|
|Transfer Speed||3X faster than any other transfer tool||Moderate||Gives 20Mb/sec speed|
|User Interface||Interactive and Intuitive||Little confusing||Not very intuitive|
|Easy to Operate||Yes||Hard to establish and maintain a connection||The same problem of connection with this app|
In this article, we learned some common and easy ways on how to move apps on Samsung Galaxy S7/S8/S9 or any other Android device. From the above comparison table, you can see that MobileTrans is the best solution that you have for such situations. So, the next time when you are switching from your old phone to a new one, use MobileTrans. Don’t forget to recommend the software to your friends as well.
Learn about the Samsung Smart Switch app for Android 4.3 and later. For Android 4.2 and earlier, use Samsung Kies for Android devices.
- Samsung Smart Switch makes it easy to transfer your content to your new Galaxy device. Transfer content from Android, iPhone, BlackBerry, and Symbian devices.
- Samsung Smart Switch app isn't compatible with iOS 9.0. The Smart Switch for PC app moves content from an iOS 9.0 device to a new Samsung Android device.
- Transfer contacts, photos, music, videos, messages, notes, calendars, and more.
- Available as both an Android app, and as a Windows-based computer app.
Note: This app is preloaded on the Settings menu of the Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge.
Samsung Galaxy device with Android 4.3 or later
How to guides
The following steps are for the Smart Switch Windows-based computer app. To learn more about the Samsung Smart Switch app for Android, see Samsung Support.
Watch: How to use Samsung Smart Switch
How to wirelessly transfer your data with Samsung Smart Switch to another Android phone.
- Make sure the Smart Switch app is installed on both phones.
- Plug them into their chargers.
- Place the phones within 4 inches of each other.
- Launch Smart Switch on both phones.
- Tap Send data on the old phone.
- Tap Receive data on the new phone.
- Then tap Wireless on both phones.
- On your new phone, you may have to select the type of your old phone.
- Follow any on-screen instructions, since some types of devices may have additional steps.
Download Smart Switch
- Review Samsung Smart Switch: Transfer Contacts, Music and More for instruction to use Samsung Smart Switch.
- Download the most recent version of Smart Switch from Samsung Smart Switch. (Select the Smart Switch version compatible with your computer operating system and device.)
- Double-click the installer to begin the installation process.
- Accept the license agreement by selecting the I accept... check boxes and then click Next.
- When the installation is complete, click Finish.
Create a backup
- Connect your Samsung device to your computer using the cable that came with the device.
- On the Smart Switch screen, click MORE.
- Click Preferences and then select the Backup items tab.
- Select the content types you would like to back up and then click OK.
- Click Backup on the main Smart Switch screen.
- Click Confirm when the backup is complete.
Transfer files between your computer and an SD card
- Download and install the version Samsung Smart Switch that is compatible with your computer from Samsung.
- Using the USB cable that came with your device, connect the device to the computer.
- Allow your computer to install any required drivers for your device.
- Open Smart Switch on your computer, and allow it to make the connection.
- On your computer, choose Open folder to view files > OK.
- In the Removable Disk window, choose Open folder to view files > OK. Locate the folder containing the files that you want to move.
- Locate the files that you want to move.
- Cut or copy the files, and then paste them in the new location on your computer or SD card.
Update device software version
Follow the device requirements on the software update document, along with the following:
- Use a Samsung USB cable.
- Back up your data before completing the update.
- Connect the mobile device to the computer with the USB cable.
- Open Smart Switch on your computer. If a software update is available for your device, Smart Switch automatically prompts you to update.
- Click Update to begin downloading the necessary files.
- Click OK to proceed. Your device may turn off and on a few times during the update process. When the update is complete, the device returns to the Home screen.
During the update
- Don't use the device or press any keys.
- Don't remove the battery.
- Don't turn off the device.
- Don't disconnect the USB cable until the update is complete.
- You can't place a call during the update; not even an emergency call.
For help troubleshooting problems with the Samsung Smart Switch app, contact Samsung.
Samsung Smart Switch Mobile
This application organizes all the information stored on the device's memory in three big categories: personal information, with contacts, messages, and your calendar; multimedia files, with music, pictures, and videos; and apps you installed along with other documents.
Samsung Smart Switch Mobile can't copy files that are stored on the memory card. But you don't really need any program to transfer those files, just the card itself. To move your files with Samsung Smart Switch Mobile, you just have to select the category you want to transfer, and you can even browse within it just in case there’s a specific file or subfolder that you want to leave out.
To transfer the files, you need to install this app on both devices and select the Receive/Send option in each one.
Samsung Smart Switch Mobile works with WiFi, and besides having this app on both devices, you'll also need them to be connected to the same network. The process can last a couple of minutes, depending on the size of the files you are moving, but everything will be saved to your new device with exactly the same settings that the previous one had.
Samsung Smart Switch Mobile
• If you are unable to download through the Google Play Store, please follow the instructions below.
- Please reboot a phone and go to Settings → Apps → Google Play Store → Clear cache and data → Then, try to download again.
▣ Smart Switch gives you the freedom to move your contacts, music, photos, calendar, text messages, device settings and more to your new Galaxy device. Plus, Smart Switch™ helps you find your favorite apps or suggest similar ones on Google Play™.
▣ Who can transfer?
• Android™ owners
- Wireless transfer: Android 4.0 or higher
- Wireless transfers from a compatible Android device to Galaxy device: Android 4.0 or higher (Note that non-Samsung devices with Android versions lower than 6.0 can only connect with Galaxy devices that support a Mobile AP.)
- Wired transfer: Android 4.3 or higher, charger cable, and a USB connector
• iOS™ owners - use the option that’s best for you:
- Wired transfer from your iOS device to your Galaxy: iOS 5.0 or above, iOS device cable (lightning or 30 pin), and a USB connector
- Import from iCloud™: iOS 4.2.1 or higher and Apple ID
- PC/Mac transfer using iTunes™: Smart Switch PC/Mac software – Get started http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
• Windows™ Mobile owners
- Wireless transfers: Windows OS 10
* Note: For more information and step-by-step directions, go to http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
▣ What can be transferred?
- Contacts, calendar(Device content only), messages, photos, music (DRM free content only, Not supported for iCloud), videos (DRM free content only), call logs, memos, alarms, Wi-Fi, wallpapers, documents, app data (Galaxy devices only), home layouts (Galaxy devices only)
- You can send app data and home layouts by upgrading your Galaxy device to M OS (Galaxy S6 or higher).
* Note: Smart Switch scans and transfers content stored on the device and from the SD card (if used).
▣ Which devices are supported?
• Galaxy: Recent Galaxy mobile devices and tablets (From Galaxy S2)
* Note: For Galaxy S2, old OS (GB/ICS) version can cause incompatibility. If your S2 does not work properly, please try after firmware update.
• Other Android devices:
- HTC, LG, Sony, Huawei, Lenovo, Motorola, PANTECH, Panasonic, Kyocera, NEC, SHARP, Fujitsu, Xiaomi, Vivo, OPPO, Coolpad(DazenF2), RIM(Priv), YotaPhone, ZTE(Nubia Z9), Gionee, LAVA, MyPhone(My28s), Cherry Mobile, Google(Pixel/Pixel2)
* Note: For reasons such as compatibility between devices, it may not be possible to install and use Smart Switch on certain devices.
1. To transfer data, both devices must have a minimum of 500 MB free space in their internal memory.
2. If you are using a wired connection, your device must support a 'Transferring media files (MTP)' USB option to allow content to be transferred.
3. If you have a non-Samsung device that constantly disconnects from the wireless network, go to Advanced Wi-Fi on your device, turn off the “Wi-Fi initialise” and “Disconnect low Wi-Fi signal” options, and try again.
(The options described above may not be available, depending on your device manufacturer and OS version.)
※ Application permissions
The following permissions are required for the app service.
[ Required permissions ]
. Phone: Used to confirm your phone number
. Call logs: Used to transfer call log data
. Contacts: Used to transfer contacts data
. Calendar: Used to transfer calendar data
. SMS: Used to transfer SMS data
. Storage: Used to save the files necessary for data transfer
. Microphone: Used for high-frequency audio when searching for Galaxy devices
. Bluetooth: Used to search for nearby Galaxy devices using Bluetooth.
. Location: Used to connect to devices using Wi-Fi Direct, which makes your location available to nearby devices
If your system software version is lower than Android 6.0, please update the software to configure App permissions.
Previously allowed permissions can be reset on Apps menu in device settings after software update.
App samsung mobile transfer
How to Transfer Apps from Samsung to Samsung in 2021? 7 Effective Ways for You
The newly released Samsung Galaxy S20 series is commonly known as the best Android 5G smartphone in current market and has earned an amazingly growing number of users by now. If you are switching from an old Samsung phone to a new one, there may be massive data on your old Samsung phone that you want to transfer to new Samsung Galaxy, especially some apps, like dictionaries with offline vocabulary, social apps with local chat history, games, etc.
Thus, how to transfer apps from Samsung to Samsung becomes an urgent problem for some people who recently change their phones. In this article, we will guide you how to transfer apps from Samsung to Samsung in 7 easy and effective ways, and you will surely find the best suitable way for yourself.
Way 1 Does Samsung Smart Switch Transfer Apps and How?
When it comes to how to transfer apps from Samsung to Samsung, many Samsung users may think of Samsung Smart Switch, the phone to Samsung transfer app developed by Samsung company. Does Samsung Smart Switch transfer apps? Yes, and you can see from its official website that Samsung Smart Switch allows users to transfer contacts, SMS, call logs, apps, calendars, media files and more from Android, iOS, BlackBerry or Windows mobile phone to Samsung device.
How to transfer apps from Samsung to Samsung?
1. Install Samsung Smart Switch on both devices from Google Play Store if it is not a pre-installed app on either device. Then place both devices close and launch this app on both devices.
2. Use a USB connector or Wi-Fi to connect both devices, then select your old device as Android device and your new Samsung as Receiving device and make a connection between two devices.
3. Transfer apps from Samsung to Samsung. After connection, select Apps from source Samsung and click Transfer. Then hit OK when a prompt on target Samsung asks you to receive data. Once the transfer is complete, press Done and exit.
You might need:If you need to transfer files between Samsung and computer, you'd better check out these 2 ways.
Way 2 How to Transfer Apps from Samsung to Samsung via Samsung Data Transfer (Hottest)
The highly recommended Samsung Data Transfer is the best tool to transfer apps from Samsung to Samsung without quality loss. Besides apps, if you want to migrate overall Samsung data to a new Samsung, it also supports to transfer contacts, SMS, call logs, music, photos, eBooks and more from Samsung to Samsung with original quality. What's more, it also supports iOS operating system and other three transfer modes: iOS to iOS transfer, Android to iOS transfer and iOS to Android transfer. However, the supported files are slightly different between Android and iOS devices.
Well, Samsung Data Transfer can work well with all iPhone, iPad, iPod and Android devices running Android 4.0 and later, including Samsung, Motorola, Sony, LG, ZTE, HTC, Xiaomi, Huawei, Google, Dell, etc. For Samsung devices, it supports most types, such as Galaxy S20/S20+/S20 Ultra/Z Flip/Z Flip Thom Browne/S10+/S10/S10e/S/S9+/S9/S8+/S8, Galaxy Note 10+/10/9/8, Galaxy A70s/A70/A50s/A90/A20s/A80/A60/A40s/A8s/A9s/A6s/A9 Star/A9 Star Lite, Samsung Galaxy M30s/Fold/S20+/S20, Samsung W20, Galaxy Tab S6/S5e/S4/S3/S2/A 2019/A/A2017/A2016/E, etc.
How to transfer apps from Samsung to Samsung?
1. Install and launch Samsung Data Transfer on your computer.
2. Connect two Samsung devices to computer via suitable USB cables, and enable USB debugging and grant permission on each phone as prompted. Make sure that your old Samsung device is in the source phone's position, if not, click Flip to make a change. After successful connection, you will see Connected shown in each phone's position on this program.
3. Check Apps under Select content to copy and click Start Copy below to transfer apps from Samsung to Samsung.
Way 3 How to Transfer Apps from One Samsung Tablet to Another via CLONEit
You may have heard of CLONEit, which also supports to transfer apps from Samsung to Samsung. And the steps are as below:
How to transfer apps from one Samsung tablet to another?
1. Install CLONEit from Google Play Store on both Samsung devices.
2. Launch it on both devices, mark the old Samsung as the Sender and the new one as the Receiver and make a connection between two devices.
3. Select Apps and press Start from Sender and tap Receive from Receiver to begin to transfer apps from Samsung to Samsung.
Further reading:Sometimes you want to print out messages from Samsung Galaxy but have no idea, here are 3 effective ways you can choose.
Way 4 How Do I Transfer My Apps to My New Samsung Galaxy via NFC
If both of your Samsung phones have NFC feature, how to transfer apps from Samsung to Samsung will get much easier for you. Besides, you can also transfer photos, web pages, contacts, videos and more using this way.
How do I transfer my apps to my new Samsung Galaxy?
1. Turn on NFC on both Samsung devices by going to: Settings > More > Turn on NFC.
2. Select apps you want to transfer on source device and place the backs of both devices together. After you hear a sound or the phone vibrates, Touch to beam will appear on your source phone, hit it to start to transfer apps from Samsung to Samsung.
3. When you hear a sound notification, the process is over.
Way 5 How to Transfer Apps from Samsung to Samsung via Bluetooth
The traditional way to transfer apps from Samsung to Samsung is using Bluetooth. However, you can only transfer .apk files via this way.
Let's see how to transfer apps from Samsung to Samsung.
1. Enable Bluetooth on both devices either from the drop-down screen or Settings > Navigate to Bluetooth > Turn on Bluetooth.
2. Pair two devices. On one Samsung device, tap the other device's name under Available devices and pair.
3. Transfer apps from Samsung to Samsung. Select the .apk file from your source device > Tap Share > Bluetooth > Click the target Samsung device. After the transfer process is over, you will have the .apk file on your new device.
See also:Before selling the old Samsung phone, please wipe the Samsung phone in advance, which will protect your personal information from leakage.
Way 6 How to Transfer Apps from Samsung to Samsung via SHAREit
Apart from the above methods, SHAREit can also transfer apps from Samsung to Samsung. However, this method requires a good Wi-Fi connection.
How to transfer apps from Samsung to Samsung?
1. Install SHAREit from Google Play Store on both Samsung devices.
2. Launch the app on both devices, then select Send on your old Samsung phone and tap Receive on your new Samsung device to connect both devices.
3. Select apps you want to transfer on old Samsung device and click Send. After that, the app will begin to transfer apps from Samsung to Samsung and the process may take a while.
Check if you need:Losing the important messages is vexatious, but now, you can recover deleted messages with 4 useful approaches.
Way 7 How to Transfer Data from Samsung to Samsung Using USB Cable
Drag and drop is a common way to transfer music, photos, videos and documents from Samsung to Samsung on computer. However, if you want to transfer apps from Samsung to Samsung via drag and drop, you can only transfer .apk files.
How to transfer data from Samsung to Samsung using USB cable?
1. Start your computer and connect two Samsung phones to it using suitable USB cables.
2. Set your phones to make them recognizable by computer. On each device, scroll down the drop-down screen to select the Notification bar and choose Transfer files (MTP) in the next Use USB for window.
3. After the computer detects your Samsung phones, go to My Computer/This PC > Double click each Samsung device to open them. Select the file you want to transfer on source Samsung, hold it, and drag and drop to a target Samsung folder.
The Bottom Line
How to transfer apps from Samsung to Samsung effortlessly? Different from other file types, apps are a little difficult to be transferred from one Samsung to another. And you can also see from the above methods that, though some methods can transfer apps from Samsung to Samsung, they can only transfer .apk files and may fail. Therefore, I highly recommend you to try Samsung Data Transfer, which is highly secure, easy to operate and fast to transfer. Besides, it can indeed transfer apps from Samsung to Samsung.
In addition, if you encounter any difficulty during use, feel free to leave a comment below.
How to Transfer Apps from Android to Another Android?
iPhone to Android Apps Transfer - How to Transfer Apps from iPhone to Android?
How to Transfer Data from Samsung to Samsung in 2021?
[Can't-Miss!] How to Transfer WhatsApp Messages from Android to Android in 2021?
4 Ways to Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone [Detailed]
Ultimate Solutions to Transfer Data from Samsung to Huawei P40/P40 Pro (Proven Tips)
How to Transfer Data from Huawei to Samsung
With the launch of Samsung phone lately, it is easy to fall for one and get it for yourself. If you happen to switch from Huawei to Samsung, you can read this guide to find out how to make it.
One of the things Samsung does really greatly is launching new phone models every few months. This way the consumers do not really have to be stuck to a phone and they can get fresh phones whenever they want. If you have decided to go for one of these phones ditching your old Huawei device, you will likely be interested in learning how to transfer data from Huawei to Samsung.
After all, your data is what gives your phone a meaning and purpose and you will want to transfer all of your old data from your Huawei phone over to your shiny new Samsung device. Luckily, there are multiple easy ways to get your data moving and this guide covers those for you.
Read on to learn how you can transfer from Huawei to Samsung easily and seamlessly.
Method 1. Transfer Data from Huawei to Samsung with Smart Switch App
Mobile phone companies have lately been doing a great job of making data transfer tasks easier. If you are in the loop, you probably know that most companies have their own apps to help you transfer data from your old phone to the new phone. Samsung is no exception and they have an app that helps you move your data from any of your old phones to your new Samsung device.
Send Data Using Smart Switch
The app is called Smart Switch, and as the name suggests, it lets you smartly switch data from any other device to a Samsung device. All the app requires you to do is install it on both of your phones, tap on a few options, and your job is done. Your data then becomes available on your new device.
The following shows how the app actually works to help you do a Huawei to Samsung transfer.
- Launch the Play Store on both of your devices and install the Smart Switch app.
- Launch the app on your Huawei phone and tap on Send data. It is because this is the phone you will be sending your data from.
- Open the app on your Samsung phone and tap on Receive data.
- It will ask what type of connection you want to use. Unless you really want to use a wired method, tap on Wireless to copy your data without cables.
- A prompt will appear on your new device saying that phone is trying to send you data. Tap on Yes to confirm the action and to allow your phone to receive data from your Huawei.
- Then you can choose the content you want to send to your new phone. Checkmark all the file types you want to send and continue.
- The app will start migrating your data and you should see the live progress on your screen. You will be notified when the process is finished.
There you go. All of your Huawei data should now be transferred to your Samsung device. You can open the apps on your new phone and verify it for yourself.
Method 2. Transfer Data from Huawei to Samsung with A Transfer Tool
Smart Switch gets the migration job done to a great extent, however, it has its own limitations being a mobile app. It cannot handle a large amount of data if that is what you are looking to move. In that case, you are going to need to use something that is both robust and compatible with your phones. Here in this part, 2 great Huawei to Samsung data transfer tools are recommended. Let’s take a look.
# 1. PhoneTrans – The Most Reliable Huawei to Samsung Transfer Utility
PhoneTrans is one of the most perfect phone to phone data transfer tools. It supports transferring data selectively and wholly from one device to another. That’s to say you can transfer Huawei data to Samsung as you like. No matter photos, contacts, messages, or any other data, you can move them from Huawei to Samsung in clicks via PhoneTrans.
Let’s take a look at how to transfer Huawei data to Samsung with PhoneTrans.
Step 1. Download and install PhoneTrans on your computer. Meanwhile, connect your Huawei and Samsung to the computer with USB cables.
Step 2. Now run PhoneTrans on your computer. Choose Phone to Phone on the left panel and choose Quick Transfer on the right. And then tap Start Transfer to go on.
Choose Phone to Phone – Quick Transfer
Step 3. Follow the on-screen instructions of PhoneTrans. Now you will see all the data you can transfer from Huawei to Samsung. You can select the data you want to transfer and click on Transfer Now to start Huawei data transfer.
Select Any Data from Huawei to Samsung
# 2. AnyDroid – Transfer Whatever You Want from Huawei to Samsung
One of the best apps you can use to transfer data from Huawei to Samsung is AnyDroid. It comes preloaded with all the transfer tools you ever need to move your data. Since it is a computer app, it can handle much more amounts of data than just a mere phone app.
If you would like to give the app a try to migrate your phone data, the following steps are what you need to follow.
Step 1. Download AnyDroid and run it on your computer > Connect both your Huawei and Samsung phones to your computer > Choose Android Mover in the left sidebar and click on it
Transfer Data from Huawei to Samsung via AnyTrans for Android
Step 2. Choose the files you want to transfer to your Samsung phone and click on Next at the bottom.
Choose Android Mover and Transfer Data
Step 3. Wait for a while, your data should be fully transferred.
Transfer Data from Huawei to Samsung via AnyTrans for Android
Your shiny new Samsung phone should now be fully loaded with all of your existing data. You can now continue your work from where you left off on your old device.
Method 3. Transfer Data from Huawei to Samsung with Google
If there is one service that is deeply integrated with Android phones, it is Google. You are going to see many of the Google apps installed on your phone when you buy any of the Android-powered phones. You can actually use it to your advantage and have your data moved with it.
Transfer Data Through Google Backup
Google allows you to create full backups of your devices on the cloud, and you can use the service to copy data from your Huawei phone to your Samsung phone. You can have your Huawei data uploaded to the cloud in the form of a backup, and you can then restore that backup on your new device.
It is not as difficult as it sounds and the steps below will help you do it on your phones.
- Launch the Settings app on your Huawei phone and tap on the option that says System.
- Tap on Backup on the following screen and then enable the option that says Back up to Google Drive.
- Your device will now start uploading all of the Google backup compatible files to the cloud. You need to wait for it to finish the process and it will take some good time.
- Start setting up your new Samsung device and sign-in using the same Google account that you used on your Huawei device. It will prompt you to restore the backup and you need to let it do so.
Your Huawei data should be restored on your Samsung device and your task is done.
Method 4. Transfer Data from Huawei to Samsung with Bluetooth
When it comes to full data migration and phone switching, Bluetooth is not the most convenient way to transfer your files. One of the reasons why you will not want to use it is that it runs at very lower speeds. Second, it requires both of your phones to be in close proximity to each other.
Share Your Phone Data
The only scenario where you might want to use Bluetooth is when there are only a few small files to be transferred. In that case, this is a really great method as all it requires you to do is turn the feature on both of your phones and you can start sharing your files.
You need to make sure both of your phones are close to each other and then you can use the following steps to transfer your data.
- Open the notifications area on both of your phones and turn on the Bluetooth option.
- On your Huawei device, launch the file manager app and access the files you want to transfer to your Samsung phone.
- Select the files to be transferred, tap on the three-dots at the top-right corner, and choose Share. It lets you transfer your chosen files using various ways.
- You will see all the available ways to transfer your data. Select the option that says Bluetooth to share your data using this wireless service.
Use Bluetooth to Share Data
Your files will then be received on your new Samsung device.
The Bottom Line
If you want to transfer data from Huawei to Samsung, look no further than our guide above as it describes some of the common ways to easily and quickly copy your data to your new device. We hope it helps you with your task.
Member of iMobie team as well as an Apple fan, love to help more users solve various types of iOS & Android related issues.
You will also like:
- Road glide risers
- 45 inch wide shelving unit
- Enerador cuentas de netflix 2019
- Printable flag of florida
- Beard cartoon character
- Beer brand hat
- Indy weather forecast 10 day
- Bobs for green living
- Slim file cabinet
- Verizon 5g tablet
- Madison place starlight homes
- Elite towing sarasota fl