All Mortal Kombat 1 fatalities, unlockable characters (Reptile fight), blood code, cheats and secrets
Welcome to our Mortal Kombat 1 cheats page! Fatalities, codes, secrets, moves and more for this classic Midway fighter are found below. This guide covers the SNES, Genesis, Game Boy, Sega CD and PC versions.
Table of Contents
Index of Mortal Kombat Guides:
How to Fight Reptile
The hidden character in Mortal Kombat 1 (the only one) is Reptile. The green-colored male ninja will appear if you do the following: While playing the Bridge Stage during a single-player game, watch the Moon. If an object flies across it, then you can fight Reptile. To do so you must get a Flawless Victory in the last round against your opponent (which means you can’t get hit) and you can’t use Block. You then must perform a Fatality on your opponent to finish him off. If done successfully a message will appear that reads: “You have found me. Now prove yourself!” You will now fight against Reptile in the bottom of the Spike Pit. He is difficult to defeat because he has all of Scorpion and Sub-Zero’s moves with increased speed. However, he is not unlockable, so beating him will not let you play as him.
SNES VERSION CHEATS
1. Silver Goro Glitch
Perform Rayden’s Fatality on the third Endurance stage during a single player game. Now when fighting Goro, he will appear Silver in color and flashing.
2. How to Keep Goro Frozen With Sub-Zero
There is an easy way to beat Sub-Zero where Goro never unfreezes even when you attack him! To do this trick, first use Sub-Zero’s Ice Blast to freeze Goro. Now quickly run up to him and do three sweeps by pressing Back and Low Kick. This attack does not make Goro unfreeze! Only do three sweeps however or Goro will unfreeze. To maximize damage against Goro follow up the three Sweeps with an Uppercute by pressing Down+High Punch.
GENESIS VERSION CHEATS
1. Blood Code Cheat – At the Story Screen, Press: A, B, A, C, A, B, B. This will activate blood! This was one of the most infamous codes back in the 16-bit era and helped propel the Genesis to super stardom since the SNES version of Mortal Kombat lacked blood altogether.
2. Cheat Mode Code – At the Start and Options Screen, Press: Down, Up, Left, Left, A, Right, Down. This will unlock a Cheat Menu! At the bottom of the Cheat Menu you will see Flags that you can turn on and off for various effects. Here is the list of what each Flag does.
FLAG 0 – Activate one-hit kills against your computer opponent.
FLAG 1 – Activates One-Hit kills for the computer (against you).
FLAG 2 – Activates objects that fly across the moon on The Pit stage.
FLAG 3 – Activates a man’s head which will fly across the moon on The Pit stage.
FLAG 4 – Will activate clues on how to fight Reptile that appear between each fight.
FLAG 5 – Gives you infinite amount of credits/continues.
FLAG 6 – Makes it so the computer will always perform a Fatality against you.
FLAG 7 – Locks the stage so that you will play the whole Tournament on that one level.
3. Turn Sub-Zero and Scorpion Green
While you are fighting Reptile (see above), press Start on Controller 2. For some odd reason, when you go back to the Player Select Screen, Scorpion and Sub-Zero will now be colored Green.
4. Secret Sonya – There is a strange, glitched up version of Sony you can fight. To do so, enter the Cheats Menu (see above) and turn on Flags 2 and 3. Now fight all the way up to Endurance Match. This Endurance Match needs to be fought on The Pit stage for the cheat to work, so if you aren’t in The Pit, then let the computer kill you and keep restarting until you are. Now you must do the Reptile secret (see above) by getting a Double Flawless and then finishing your opponent off with a Fatality. Do this and you will fight Reptile. Since you are now on the second Endurance Match, you will fight two Reptiles. If Sonya is the second person of the second Endurance Round, then that Reptile will be the “Secret Sonya” character. This character looks like Sonya but glows green. She is also glitched up so she has different moves. She has a Shadow Punch that acts like Scorpions Spear, and her Ring Toss projectile move will freeze you like Sub-Zero’s Ice Blast!
Here is a video of the Secret Sonya in action.
SEGA CD VERSION CHEATS
1. Cheat Menu Code – To unlock the Cheats Menu, at the Title Screen Press: Down, Up, Left, Left, A, Right, Down.
GAME BOY VERSION
1. Unlock Goro As Playable Character
In the Game Boy version of MK1 you can unlock Goro as a playable character! To do this, beat the game, and wait for the credits to finish. When the words “The End” appear, press and hold Diagonal Upper Left on the D-Pad + Select + A until the Title Screen appears. Now let go of the buttons. You will see “Goro Lives!” appear on the screen. The game will then start over with you playing as Gorro! Sadly, he has no Fatality.
PC VERSION CHEAT CODES LIST
Push F10 to access the setup menu for the PC version of Mortal Kombat. Now Press and hold the SHIFT key. In the Command Menu type “DIP” to view a set of Dip Switches that will activate the cheats (Turn on one of the dip switches below to enable a cheat code). After activating a code, you may have to restart the game for it to take effect.
DIP Switch 1 – Toggle Fatalities.
DIP Switch 2 – Toggle Blood.
DIP Switch 3 – Toggle Comic Book Offer.
DIP Switch 4 – Toggle CPU Fatalities.
DIP Switch 5 – Toggle Unlimited Continues.
DIP Switch 6 – Slow CPU Recovery.
MORTAL KOMBAT 1 FATALITY AND MOVES LIST
Johnny Cage Moves and Fatalities
Green Bolt: Back, Forward, Low Punch.
Shadow Kick: Back, Forward, Low Kick.
Ball Breaker: Block + Low Punch.
Fatality: Forward, Forward, Forward, High Punch.
Kano Moves and Fatalities
Cannonball: Press away from opponent, then circle counter-clockwise.
Knife Throw: (Hold Block) Back, Forward.
Fatality: Back, Down, Forward, Low Punch. (at close range)
Lui Kang Moves and Fatalities
Fireball: Forward, Forward, High Punch.
Flying Kick: Forward, Forward, High Kick.
Fatality: Rotate Counter-clockwise starting from Forward.
Raiden Moves and Fatalities (spelled “Rayden” in MK1)
Teleport: Down, Up.
Lighting Blast: Down, Forward, Low Punch.
Torpedo: Back, Back, Forward.
Fatality: (Close) Forward, Back, Back, Back, High Punch.
Scorpion Moves and Fatalities
Spear: Back, Back, Low Punch.
Teleport: Down, Back, High Punch.
Fatality: (Hold Block) Up, Up
Sonya Moves and Fatalities
Ring Toss: Back, Back, Low Punch.
Leg Grab: Block + Low Punch + Low Kick.
Square Wave Punch: Forward, Back, Low Punch.
Fatality: Forward, Forward, Back, Back, Block
Sub-Zero Moves and Fatalities
Freeze: Down, Forward, Low Punch.
Slide: Back + Low Punch + Low Kick + Block
Fatality: (Close) Forward, Down, Forward, High Punch.
About the author
By Josh Romero: He is a lover of videogames, as well as metal music, Gilmore Girls, chatting, social networking, Phoenix Suns, reading, writing and many other nerdy things. Read his posts here and connect with him on Youtube.
- More at
Genesis Cheats Wiki Guide
At the "Cheat Enabled" screen, press A, B, C, A, B, B, A, C, A.
On the screen where you can choose to start or change options, press Down, Up, Left, Left, A, Right, Down. A new menu choice, "Cheat Enabled," should appear. Here are descriptions of each item on this menu.
- PLAYER ONE
- Chooses who is on the left in the scrolling side bar, the medal display, and the "Test Your Might" screen.
- PLAYER TWO
- Chooses who is on the right in the scrolling side bar, the medal display, and the "Test Your Might" screen.
- PLAN BASE
- Select from four orders in which your character will fight other characters. You can pick a set order or choose "Random" which allows the computer to choose one for you. This takes effect for the game and for the demo.
- Picks the material for the "Test Your Might" screen.
- CHOP 1/2
- Picks the number of rounds between each "Test Your Might" screen. Takes effect in one-player mode. Enter 0 to disable "Test Your Might".
- Demonstrates different parts of the game.
- Displays background information on PLAYER ONE.
- PLAN BASE
- Displays the plan base as selected in PLAN BASE.
- BIOGRAPHY 1/2
- Displays biography screens for PLAYER ONE.
- Shows the winning screen after you beat someone in two-player mode showing PLAYER ONE as having 20 consecutive wins vs. PLAYER TWO.
- Brings up PLAYER ONE vs. PLAYER TWO in the "Test Your Might Screen," chopping the material selected above.
- FLAG 0
- Brings the right player's energy to DANGER at beginning of the round. If Reptile appears, the player has full strength for the first match. During endurance matches, the second opponent has full strength.
- FLAG 1
- Brings the left player's energy to DANGER at beginning of round. If Reptile appears, the player has full strength for the first match. During endurance matches, the second opponent has full strength.
- FLAG 2
- Guarantees shadow appearances on the Pit Stages.
- FLAG 3
- Changes shadows on the moon to a face or the initials "BYC". Works when the sound, music, and effects test are not all set to 1.
- FLAG 4
- Reptile appears with hints at the start of each stage.
- FLAG 5
- Infinite continues (credits never decrease).
- FLAG 6
- The computer will use fatalities.
- FLAG 7
- Locks background screen as "The Courtyard" until the fight before Goro.
- BLOOD CODE
- Turns blood on and off just like ABACABB.
- CHEAT CODE
- Turns off all cheats and clears all flags (FLAG 1, 2, etc.) If the cheat menu is exited with CHEAT CODE turned off, the Cheat Enabled choice will disappear from the menu.
- FIRST BACKGROUND
- Chooses which background appears first.
From the Code of Honor screen, press A, B, A, C, A, B, B. If this was done correctly, the text will turn yellow and you will hear Scorpion say "Get over here!"
Enable the Cheat Menu. Now go to the cheat menu and set FIRST BACKGROUND to "The Pit," FLAG 1 to ON, and FLAG 2 to ON. When you start, you're at the pit screen, and the moon shadows will always be there (you'll see Santa Claus, the witch, etc.) To guarantee a fight with Reptile, never block, get a double flawless, and do the fatality. Good luck!
There is a glitch in the game that allows you to play against another character not meant to be there. It is not like Reptile, who was programmed in. Instead, it looks similar to the old boss code for the Super Nintendo version of Street Fighter II. To get to this character, you must first put in the Blood Code and the Cheat Code, then turn on flags 0 and 2. Now, when you get to the endurance matches one of them must be in the pit. Beat the character without using block, get a double flawless victory, and perform the fatality. Reptile will once again appear. Beat him, and the hidden character will jump down.
- Howard county farms for sale
- 2019 kx450 horsepower
- 35 express cruiser yachts for sale
- Skyrim tank build
- Valentines day embroidery ideas
Press A, B, A, C, A, B(2) at the "Code of Honor" screen. The screen text will turn yellow and Scorpion will say "Get over here" to confirm correct code entry. Killer Kodes menu:
Press C, Right, A, Left, A, Up, C, Right, A, Left, A, Up at the opening screen with "Start" and "Options" selections. The Killer Kodes menu will now be selectable. Cheat mode:
Press Down, Up, Left(2), A, Right, Down at the opening screen with "Start" and "Options" selections. The phrase "Cheat Enabled" will appear to confirm correct code entry. The following cheats may be activated.
Select the player on the left in the scrolling side bar, the medal display, and the "Test Your Might" screen.
Select the player on the right in the scrolling side bar, the medal display, and the "Test Your Might" screen.
Select between four orders from which your character will fight. Select a set order or choose the random option for a CPU choice. Note: This will affect the game and demonstration mode.
Select the material for the "Test Your Might" screen.
Select the number of rounds between each "Test Your Might" screen in one player mode. Select "0" to disable the "Test Your Might" feature.
Demonstrates different sections of the game.
Displays player one's background information.
Display plan base
Displays the current plan base.
Displays player one's biography screens.
Displays the winning screen after beating an opponent in two-player mode showing player one as having 20 consecutive wins vs. player two.
Displays player one vs. player two in the "Test Your Might" screen, chopping the material previously selected.
Drops the player on the right's energy to the danger level at beginning of the round. If Reptile appears, the player has full strength for the first match. During endurance matches, the second opponent has full strength.
Drops the player on the left's energy to the danger level at beginning of the round. If Reptile appears, the player has full strength for the first match. During endurance matches, the second opponent has full strength.
Shadow always appears on the Pit Stages.
Change shadows on the moon to a face or the initials "BYC". This is only effective when the sound, music, and effects test are not all set to 1.
Reptile will appear with hints at the start of each stage.
Enable fatalities for the CPU.
Locks background screen as "The Courtyard" until the fight before Goro.
Enables display of blood.
Disables all cheats and clears all flags and removes "Cheat Enabled" option from the menu.
First backgroundFight against Reptile:
Select background that will appear first.
Select any character except Sonya. Enable the cheat mode and set "First background" to "The Pit", "Flag 1" to "On", and "Flag 2" to "On". After the match starts, do not block, win a double flawless victory, and perform the fatality. While fighting Reptile press Start on controller two to display a green Sub-Zero and Scorpion on the character selection screen. Another hidden character will appear if Reptile is defeated. To fight Reptile with Sonya Blade, repeat the procedure except do not enable the Blood code. Win with a double flawless victory that follows her Kiss of Death fatality. Then, the opponent will be Reptile.
Cheat Codes for the Sega version of Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (UMK 3)
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3: Cheat Codes for the “Sega” version Free Download
There are certain sets of combinations in the UMK3 game, thanks to which you will have additional opportunities in the game.
Here is a list of combinations, and what it gives.
To highlight three additional items of the main menu After Start < - >Options (“Cheats” “Secrets” “Killer Codes”), it is enough to dial any one of the three code lines:
A, C, UP, B, UP, B, A, DOWN (for additional Killer Kodes menu).
B, A, DOWN, LEFT, A, DOWN, C, RIGHT, UP, DOWN
C, RIGHT, A, LEFT, A, UP, C, RIGHT, A, LEFT, A, UP
Options Additional Menu.
Add. Cheats menu.
1) listen to sounds (Sound Test);
2) set 095 continuations (Continues – the number of tournaments before the game over);
3) view biographies of all UMK fighters (Bio Screen).
Add. menu “Secrets”.
1) turn off the timer during the fight (Timer – time)
reduce (Slow), increase (Fast) the duration of the fight or leave the standard settings (Normal);
2) find out the further fate of any of the fighters who defeated Shao Kahn (Win Screen);
3) choose any game zone for the duel (Kombat Zone).
Add. Killer Codes menu.
1) set the quick death mode (using one button: Fatalities-1, Fatalities-2, Babalities, Friendships);
2) enable / disable (Enabled / Disabled) bosses (such as: Shao Kahn)
3) play a mini-game (Play Hidden Game) like the Galaga game for the Dendy gaming platform (NES).
Techniques, combo attacks, Super-hitting, etc., of UMK3 fighters
Babality is a finishing move introduced in Mortal Kombat II, the second game in the Mortal Kombat video game series. The word itself is a combination of the words “baby” and “fatality”. The move allows players to transform their opponent into a baby.
Brutality is a finishing move from the Mortal Kombat series that first appeared in Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 on the Sega Genesis and Super Nintendo platforms, and in all versions of Mortal Kombat Trilogy in 1996.
Brutality is another form of the iconic fatality along with babality, animality and friendships. Many saw them as a response to the “Ultra Combo” and “Ultimate Combo” of the Killer Instinct games..
Brutality – very brutal finishing off the enemy to bloody bones.
Animality is a finishing move from the Mortal Kombat series that appeared only in Mortal Kombat 3, Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 and Mortal Kombat Trilogy. In addition to fatalities, animalities were used to kill an opponent after winning a match..
Animality is a unique finishing move in which the character turns into an animal and kills the enemy.
Friendship is a finishing move from the Mortal Kombat series introduced in Mortal Kombat II to mitigate the violence and controversy surrounding fatalities in the original Mortal Kombat game..
Combo attacks are a series of powerful attacks.
1) →, →, X + A (can be done while jumping)
2) ←, ←, ←, X
3) ↓, ←, X
1) X, X, ← + A, → + X
2) Z, Z, C, ← + Z
First – FATALITY ←, ↓, →, →, Z (do only point-blank to the victim)
Second – FATALITY Y, Y, B, B, C (do only point-blank to the victim)
Third – Stage FATALITY →, ↓, ↓, C
Super Finish – BRUTALITY X, X, B, Z, B, C, B, A, B, X, B
FRIENDSHIP ↓, ←, →, →, A
BABALITY →, →, ↓, →, Z
1) X (2sec.) (Can be done while jumping)
2) →, →, C
3) ←, ←, ↓, Z
1) X, X, ↑ + A, ↓ + A
2) (X, X), Z, Z, ↑ + C, ↑ + Z
3) (X, X), Z, Z, ↓ + → + C, ↓ + → + Z
First FATALITY ←, ←, ←, →, C (do at jump distance)
Second FATALITY ↓, →, ↓, →, A (point-blank)
Third Stage FATALITY ↓, ↓, ↓, A
Super Finish: BRUTALITY – X, A, A, X, B, Z, C, Z, B, X, A
FRIENDSHIP – ↓, ↓, ←, →, X
BABALITY – ↓, ↓, →, →, X
Jade / JADE
1) ←, ←, →, A
2) ←, →, A
3) ←, →, C
4) ←, →, X
5) ←, →, Z
6) ↓, →, C
1) X, X, ↓ + A, ↓ + X
2) Z, Z, C, ← + Z
3) X, X, ↓ + A, C, Z, C, ← + Z
First – FATALITY ↑, ↑, ↓, →, X (point-blank)
Second – FATALITY Y, Y, Y, B, Y (point-blank)
Third – Stage FATALITY ←, →, ↓, Y
Super Finishing – BRUTALITY – X, C, X, A, Z, Z, C, B, B, X, Z
FRIENDSHIP – ←, ↓, ←, ←, Z
BABALITY – ↓, ↓, →, ↓, Z
Sector: (red robot)
1) →, →, A
2) →, →, C
3) ↓, ←, X
1) Z, Z
2) X, X, ↓ + A
3) X, X, Z, ← + Z
4) X, X, Z, Z, ← + Z
First – FATALITY: A, Y, Y, B (do at sweep distance)
The second is FATALITY: →, →, →, ←, B (do at jump distance)
Third – Stage FATALITY – Y, Y, Y, ↓
ANIMALITY – →, →, ↓, ↑ (point-blank)
Super Finish: BRUTALITY – X, X, B, B, Z, Z, C, C, A, A, X
FRIENDSHIP – Y, Y, Y, Y, ↓ (do at jump distance)
BABALITY – ←, ↓, ↓, ↓, Z
1) ↓, →, X
2) ←, ←, X
3) ← + Z
1) X, X, A, X
2) Z, Z, A, X
3) Z, Z, C, Z, ← + Z
Super Finish: BRUTALITY – X, X, B, C, Z, B, C, Z, B, X, A
Noob – Saibot
1) ↓, →, A
2) →, →, X (releases a double)
3) ↓, ↑ (Jumps down the map and captures the enemy)
1) C, C, C, C (Series of kicks)
2) X, X, A, Z
Super Finish: BRUTALITY – X, C, A, B, C, Z, X, A, B, C, Z
File not available
Codes mortal kombat sega cheat
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
Enter one of the following series of controller actions at the start/options screen to display three additional menu items.
Press B, A, Down, Left, A, Down, C, Right, Up, Down.
Press A, C, Up, B, Up, B, A, Down for the Killer Kodes menu.
Press C, Right, A, Left, A, Up, C, Right, A, Left, A, Up.
Free play mode:
Press Up(2), Right(2), Left(2), Down(2) at the copyright, purple skull, high score, or demo battle screens. Shao Kahn will say ''Excellent'' or ''Superb'' to confirm correct code entry.
Always defeated with fatality or brutality:
Lose a single player match and hold Downon controllers one and two. Your opponent will end the match with a fatality or brutality.
Fight as Human Smoke:
Select robotic Smoke. Hold HP+ LP+ HK+ LKuntil Shao Kahn announces the start of the round.
Start a single player game. Press Starton the controller two after the first round ends to advance to the next opponent.
Complete the game using any character. Press Starton controller two when the green lightning appears from Shao Kahn's tower. Note: Jumping is not allowed in the bonus stage.
Note: A six-button controller is required to enable this code. Select Liu Kang as a character and begin a match. At the end of the second round press Down, Run, Down, Run, Down, Run.
Eight lives in Galaxian mini-game:
Note: A six-button controller is required to enable this code. Enable the "Killer codes menu" to begin the Galaxian mini-game. Then, hold X+ A+ Z+ Cuntil the game starts.
Hold Upand press Startat the character selection screen.
Hidden sound effect:
Select "Killer Codes" at the main menu, then press A, C, A, B, A, B(2), A, C, A, B, A, B(2), A, C, A, B, A, B(2), A, C, A, B, A, B.
Select a two player game and enter the Vs. screen. Use controller one to select the first three characters of the Kode, and controller two for the last three characters. Enter a valid Kode before the Vs. screen fades. Pressing a button will cycle the specific character to which it is assigned:
|000-033 or 033-000||Player 1/2 half energy|
|000-707 or 707-000||Player 1/2 quarter energy|
|445-any or any-445||Timer disabled|
|012-345||One button brutalities (press HP)|
|955-955||Extended fatality time|
|944-944||One button fatalities|
|788-322||Fast uppercut recovery|
|044-440||No power - one hit kills!|
|205-205||Winner fights Smoke|
|769-342||Winner fights Noob|
|969-141||Winner fights Shao Kahn|
|033-564||Winner fights Motaro|
|444-444 or 460-460||Randper Kombat|
|820-028||Fight at Pit III|
|343-343||Fight on The Roof|
|155-155||Extended fatality time|
|282-282||No Fear message|
|123-926||"..No knowledge without power"|
|221-557||Uppercut changes stage every time|
|120-120||Credit screen before fight|
|989-898||8-man tournament with random characters|
|999-995||In-close combos disabled|
|642-468||Play hidden game|
|666-444||Fight at Scorpion's Lair|
|330-033||Fight at Jade's Desert|
|002-003||Fight at The River|
|004-700||Fight at Kahn's Kave|
Treasures of Shao Khan:
Win the 8-on-8 tournament to select one of the following treasures:
|Dragon||Shows winner's end screen|
|Yin/Yang||Gain a random treasure|
|3||Fatality demo 1|
|?||Fatality demo 2|
|Lightning||Fatality demo 3|
|Goro||Noob Saibot/Ermac endurance match|
|Rayden||Endurance match (2-on-2)|
|Shao Khan||Hyper fighting|
|Skull||Demonstrates all finishing moves|
Mortal Kombat 3 - Ultimate - Platform: Sega - Console Games.
- Crg nordam
- Nintendo 64 no mercy
- Pokemon diamond psyduck block
- Orbit automatic valve converter
- Logitech speakers
- Mycareer game
- Alpicool cooler
- Cascadia evolution 2020
- Charmed aroma
- Kafka go client